We are officially 'Back to School'!! That means back to school shopping, getting up early, packing lunches and snacks.Our school is always encouraging parents to save the Box Tops for Education. i never really realized how quickly these add up, and how much it really does help out the school. In our school newsletter they list the amount they raise throughout the year with boxtops and what it was used on...likes sports equipment, art supplies, teacher supplies etc.
When we get the school supply lists, i'm always a bit surprised by the amount of supplies we need to bring. The kids are not only required to bring in their own individual supplies, but we also purchase many of the teacher and classroom supplies.
You probably know that you can find boxtops on snack items like General Mills, Cascadian farms, yoplait and Nature Valley items, but did you know you can also find them on children’s school supplies?!! You can click this link to print up a list of participating items. The list includes many of the school supplies we needed to purchase like Ziplock bags, Kleenex tissues, Hi-Liters and Avery brand office supplies.
Starting in mid July, Walmart will have over 70 participating products that each have 4 Box Tops each!
- Look for the Box Tops display at your local Walmart to earn 4 Box Tops on more than 100 of your family’s favorite items including Cheerios, Nature Valley and Totinos
- By liking Walmart on Facebook you can earn more Box Tops from General Mills
- Check out the Box Tops For Education website to learn more about the Box Tops Program and how you can help your school reach its goal for the 2012-2013 school year
- Like the Box Tops for Education on Facebook to learn how to earn more boxtops for your school.
- Visit EarnMoreForMySchool.com to find out how you can earn even more for your school with eBox Tops.
Box Tops really do make a difference to your schools. A few cents may not seem like a big deal, but those dimes add up really quickly! So take the time to gather Box Tops for your school, and check out the different ways to grab even more Box Tops this school year!
“Disclosure: The Walmart gift card, information, and an additional gift pack have been provided by General Mills and Walmart through MyBlogSpark.”