Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My new Artfire Shop.

Just in case you didn't notice the new Artfire Studio button in the right side column, i thought i'd share it with you all in a blog post. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to throw myself back into the craft/art world. Specifically with beading, toys and doll making.

i have been absolutely dying to make Waldorf dolls. i've made two in the past, but they still intimidate me terribly. The materials are very costly, and i just don't have the funds to invest in another new project at the moment.

i did some major cleaning and re-organizing of my craft space last week and realized i still have a ton of stock. Most of it is crocheted goods, but i do have a couple beaded pieces, a few dolls etc and have been working on getting them put up for sale. i'm hoping to sell a few things to put into my craft supply fund. :)


You can find this Pearl Diver necklace in my Art fire shop.


You can also find a few bendy dolls, and this Pegasus/fairy set. :)

i plan to list a few more items throughout the week, and i always list them on my facebook page first. So if your not following my page, you may want to so you can get a sneak peek and a chance to purchase the items, before they are listed in the shop.



Visit EnchantedTree's ArtFire Shop

So check it out, and i would love some feedback! What items would you like to see? i have a few felt fairy houses in the works, another Pegasus set and i'm still trying to finish a dragon/knight/horse set. :) i am also slowly getting back to my beads. i made a mandala necklace a few days ago, and will be making some marble/ stone wraps this week.

Thanks for your feedback and support!!




2 comments:

  1. That necklace is... wow!, amazing!
    Good luck with your artfire shop, it looks really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see you are getting back on a crafting roll! I love your pearl diver necklace so much! I have never forgotten your beaded fairy necklaces you used to have on your jewelry web page. That autumn one was so amazing!

    ReplyDelete