Saturday, March 18, 2023

Eggs and Honey for Sale

Local folks. i'm in Floyd a few times a week and have extra eggs and honey available. Eggs are $5 per dozen. You can pick them up at our house or i can meet you in town. Connect with me on messenger to arrange pick up.








We have a limited amount of fall '22 honey available for purchase. If you are local you can pick up here, or i can meet in Floyd. For those that are not local we do ship.





Our honey is available in 1lbs glass bottles, 1lbs and 2 lbs plastic squeeze bottles and 8oz sampler jars.  My 8oz giftable sample jars are available as liquid honey w/mini honey dipper or crystalized honey with bamboo mini spoon.  They have a decorative fabric top and are perfect for gifting. 

You can contact me at m.me/enchantedtree  on messenger or email me at enchantedtree@hotmail.com


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment